First Graduate Certificate Apply: In this article, We discussed How to Apply for First Graduate Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Through TN e-Sevai Official Website. Tamilnadu Government, Apply First Graduate Certificate online using TN e-Sevai.
If you are the first graduate in your family, you will eligible to get the benefits and offers, from the Tamil Nadu government. You can also get the great benefits of fee exemptions, scholarships for higher studies, and much more facilities available to the TN Government.
There are TWO options to apply First Graduate Certificate, You can directly visit the nearby TN E-Sevai centre to apply for your certificate otherwise you can easily apply online using the TN E-Sevai official website to signup and apply for your respective certificate.
Table of Contents
- 1 Eligible Criteria For First Graduate Certificate
- 2 How to Apply First Graduate Certificate using TN E-Sevai
- 3 Supporting Document & Application Fees
- 4 First Graduate Certificate Apply Procedure
- 5 How to Apply First Graduate Certificate, Step-by-Step Video
- 6 How to Download First Graduate Certificate in TN E-Sevai
- 7 How to Apply First Graduate Certificate through E-Sevai Centre Offline
- 8 Important Web Links
Eligible Criteria For First Graduate Certificate
If you are one of the first person in your family to become a graduate in any degree course means you are eligible to get the first graduate certificate provided by Tamilnadu Government. In some cases any of your family members like your father, mother, brother, sisters, elder brother, or elder Sister already completed the graduation means you are not eligible to get the first graduate certificate.
How to Apply First Graduate Certificate using TN E-Sevai
You can easily apply for your first graduate certificate on your own, You just need to register on TN E-Sevai Official website, then only you can apply for various certificates on your own. Below we will add the Steps to apply for First Graduate Certificate on the TN E-Sevai Website.
Important Note: Before you proceed to apply for any certificates you must need to create a CAN number with your details, Without a CAN Number you can’t apply for any certificates on the TN E-Sevai Website. CAN be abbreviated in the form of a Common Account Number.
- Go to the Official TN (Government of Tamilnadu) E-Sevai Web Portal. https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Click on Citizen Login to Enter your login credentials to Login, There are two options now available to login on your e-Sevai account.
- Login With your mobile number, Enter OTP to Login, Direct Login using the Login Credentials already account created by yourself in the e-Sevai web portal.
- Once successfully login, Click Services on the Left Side Menu Section
- Choose the Department Wise – Click on the Revenue Department.
- Click on the REV-104 First Graduate Certificate Link.
- Click on Proceed to Continue.
Supporting Document & Application Fees
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Any Valid Address Proof
- Applicant Transfer Certificate
- Self-Declaration of Father
- Self-Declaration of Mother
- Father Transfer Certificate
- Mother Transfer Certificate
- Family or Smart Card
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Current Academic year Certificates
Application Fees Charges: Rs. 60.0 ( Sixty Rupees Only)
First Graduate Certificate Apply Procedure
- After Click on Proceed to Continue you can search your CAN number using the Mobile number or Email Id to search
- Once choose the CAN number. It asks to enter a mobile number to verify OTP to continue.
- Once successfully verified, click on Proceed to Continue.
- Enter your graduation details
- Fill in the Applicant’s Details
- Enter your current address and permanent address
- Enter the remaining details mobile number, email id…
- Fill in the Details of Family Members
- Fill in the Education Details.
- Once verify all the details, click on the submit
- In the next window, it will ask to upload the list of supporting documents
- Photo, Any address proof, Applicant Transfer Certificate, Current Academic Certificate, Family or Smart Card, Self deceleration form of the applicant.
- Supported File Types, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png
- Supported File Size of Document: 200 KB
- Supported File Photo Size: 50 KB
- Download the Declaration Form, Sign the form and Scan it, and make it in the form of a pdf with a supported file document size and upload it.
- Final Click on Make Payment
- Once successfully payment is Done, you will get the application reference number. take the printout for your reference
How to Apply First Graduate Certificate, Step-by-Step Video
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
How to Download First Graduate Certificate in TN E-Sevai
Once your applied First Graduate Certificate is approved and digitally signed means you can download your certificate from the e-Sevai web portal
Step 1: Click on Check Status in the Left Side Menu
Step 2: Enter Your Application Number or Choose transaction No to Enter your transaction Number
Step 3: Click on Fetch
Step 4: Click on Certificate Link to Download Certificate
Step 5: Final Print the Certificate and Save it for your future reference.
How to Apply First Graduate Certificate through E-Sevai Centre Offline
- First Graduate Certificate also apply offline, Applicant must visit the nearby E-Sevai centre
- Fill out the form for applying with all the important details
- Attach the supporting documents
- Pay the application to apply the cost of Rs 60/-
- Collect the receipt from the E-Sevai Centre operator.
- The receipt will contain the Application number to track the status of your application online
- Once the process of your application is verified by VAO, RI and Finally Thasildar will issue the First Graduate certificate.
- You can download the First Graduate certificate online.
Important Web Links
|TN E-Sevai Official Website||Click Here|
|TN E-Sevai Citizen Login||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Login With Mobile||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai List of Services||Click here|
I hope this article, is really helpful for you to understand How to Apply for First Graduate Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Through TN e-Sevai Web Portal. if you like this article share it with your friends and all. Share the love with others with help others to know this wonderful option to get more certificates to apply online.