Apply Income Certificate Online: In this article, We discuss How to Apply Income Certificate Online in Tamilnadu. Tamilnadu Government Provide Citizens to Apply Income Certificate online using TN e-Sevai.
In the TN E-Sevai Online web portal users can register and get lots of different certificates, You can also directly visit the nearby Tamilnadu e-Sevai service centre to apply for certificates with your respective details.
Table of Contents
- 1 Income Certificate
- 2 How to Apply Income Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Using TN E-Sevai
- 3 Supporting Documents
- 4 How do I get an income certificate?
- 5 How to Apply Income Certificate, Step by Step Video
- 6 How to Apply Income Certificate through E-Sevai Centre Offline
- 7 Important Web Links
- 8 Conclusion:
The income certificate is an official statement provided to citizens by the Tamilnadu state government regarding the particular individual or family’s total annual income. It’s mainly used for students at their admissions, scholarships, and other purposes.
How to Apply Income Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Using TN E-Sevai
You can easily apply for your income certificate online on your own, You just need to register on TN E-Sevai Official website, then only you can apply for various certificates on your own. Below we will add the Steps to apply for Income Certificate on the TN E-Sevai Website.
Important Note: Before you proceed to apply for any certificates you just need to create a CAN number with your details, Without a CAN Number you can’t apply for any certificates on the TN E-Sevai Website.
|Application Fees||Rs 60/-|
|Time Taken||Up to 15 Days|
|Validity Period||One Year|
- Go to the Official TN (Government of Tamilnadu) E-Sevai Web Portal. https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Citizen Login to Enter your login credentials to Login,
- There is two option now available to login into your e-Sevai account.
- Login With your mobile number, Enter OTP to Login, Direct Login using the Login Credentials already account created by yourself in the E-Sevai web portal.
- Once successfully login, Click Services on the Left Side Menu Section
- Choose the Department Wise – Click on the Revenue Department.
- Click on the REV-103 Income Certificate Link.
- Click on Proceed to Continue.
- Applicant Photo
- Address Proof
- Smart Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Family Members Details
- Self-declaration of applicant
- Salary Certificate ( Latest Copy)
- PAN Card Head of the Family
How do I get an income certificate?
- After Click on Proceed to Continue, you can search your CAN number using the Mobile number or Email Id to search
- Once choose the CAN number. It asks to enter a mobile number to verify OTP to continue.
- Once successfully verified, click on Proceed to Continue.
- Once Verify all the basic details of the person are already pre-filled because of the CAN Number you already fill in all the details
- In the Form Details Section, Add Family members’ details and source of income details.
- Once verify all the details, click on the submit
- In the next window, it will ask to upload the list of supporting documents
- Photo, Any address proof, Self deceleration form of the applicant, and other supporting documents.
- Supported File Types, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png
- Supported File Size of Document: 200 KB
- Supported File Photo Size: 50 KB
- Download the Declaration Form, Sign the form and Scan it, and make it in the form of a pdf with a supported file document size and upload it.
- Final Click on Make Payment
- Once successfully payment is Done, you will get the application reference number. take the printout for your reference.
How to Apply Income Certificate, Step by Step Video
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
How to Apply Income Certificate through E-Sevai Centre Offline
- Income Certificate also apply through offline, Applicant must visit the nearby E-Sevai centre
- Fill out the form for applying with all important details
- Attach the supporting documents
- Pay the application to apply the cost of Rs 60/-
- Collect the receipt from the E-Sevai Centre operator.
- The receipt will contain the Application number to track the status of your application online
- Once the process of your application is verified by VAO, RI and Finally Thasildar will issue the income certificate.
- You can download the income certificate online.
Important Web Links
|TN E-Sevai Official Website||Click Here|
|TN E-Sevai Citizen Login||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Login With Mobile||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai List of Services||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Services User Manual||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Services Charges List||Click here|
I hope this article, is really helpful for you to understand How to Apply Income Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Through TN e-Sevai Web Portal. if you like this article share it with your friends and all. Share the love with others with help others to know this wonderful option to get more certificates to apply online.