Apply Residence Certificate Online: In this article, We discuss How to Apply Residence Certificate Online in Tamilnadu. Tamilnadu Government Provide Citizens to Apply Residence Certificate Online using TN e-Sevai.
In the TN E-Sevai Online web portal users can register and get lots of different certificates, You can also directly visit the nearby Tamilnadu e-Sevai service centre to apply for certificates with your respective details.
Table of Contents
- 1 Residence Certificate
- 2 How to Apply Residence Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Using TN E-Sevai
- 3 Supporting Documents
- 4 How do I get a residence certificate?
- 5 How to Apply Residence Certificate, Step-by-Step Video
- 6 How to Apply Residence Certificate through E-Sevai Centre Offline
- 7 Important Web Links
- 8 Conclusion:
A residence certificate is a government document which is issued by the State Governments to certify that the individual has been residing in a particular place. Residence certificates are normally issued for getting admission to schools and in seeking jobs based on the place of birth or residence of a person.
How to Apply Residence Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Using TN E-Sevai
You can easily apply for your residence certificate online on your own, You just need to register on TN E-Sevai Official website, then only you can apply for various certificates on your own. Below we will add the Steps to apply for Residence Certificate on the TN E-Sevai Website.
Important Note: Before you proceed to apply for any certificates you just need to create a CAN number with your details, Without a CAN Number you can’t apply for any certificates on the TN E-Sevai Website.
|Application Fees||Rs 60/-|
|Time Taken||Up to 15 Days|
|Validity Period||Life Long|
- Go to the Official TN (Government of Tamilnadu) E-Sevai Web Portal. https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Citizen Login to Enter your login credentials to Login,
- There is two option now available to login into your e-Sevai account.
- Login With your mobile number, Enter OTP to Login, Direct Login using the Login Credentials already account created by yourself in the E-Sevai web portal.
- Once successfully login, Click Services on the Left Side Menu Section
- Choose the Department Wise – Click on the Revenue Department.
- Click on the REV-116 Residence Certificate Link.
- Click on Proceed to Continue.
- Current Address Proof
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Passbooks with photograph issued by Bank/Post Office
- Smart Card issued by RGI under NPR
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of the Ministry of Labour
- Pension Document with Photograph
- Service Identity Cards with Photograph issued to employees by Central/State Govt
- Officials Identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Authenticated Photo Voter Slip issued by the election machinery
How do I get a residence certificate?
- After Click on Proceed to Continue, you can search your CAN number using the Mobile number or Email Id to search
- Once choose the CAN number. It asks to enter a mobile number to verify OTP to continue.
- Once successfully verified, click on Proceed to Continue.
- Once Verify all the basic details of the person are already pre-filled because of the CAN Number you already fill in all the details
- Once verify all the details, click on the submit
- In the next window, it will ask to upload the list of supporting documents
- Photo, Any address proof, Self deceleration form of the applicant, and other supporting documents.
- Supported File Types, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png
- Supported File Size of Document: 200 KB
- Supported File Photo Size: 50 KB
- Download the Declaration Form, Sign the form and Scan it, and make it in the form of a pdf with a supported file document size and upload it.
- Final Click on Make Payment
- Once successfully payment is Done, you will get the application reference number. take the printout for your reference.
How to Apply Residence Certificate, Step-by-Step Video
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
How to Apply Residence Certificate through E-Sevai Centre Offline
- Residence Certificate also apply offline, Applicant must visit the nearby E-Sevai centre
- Fill out the form for applying with all the important details
- Attach the supporting documents
- Pay the application to apply the cost of Rs 60/-
- Collect the receipt from the E-Sevai Centre operator.
- The receipt will contain the Application number to track the status of your application online
- Once the process of your application is verified by VAO, RI and Finally Thasildar will issue the residence certificate.
- You can download the residence certificate online.
Important Web Links
|TN E-Sevai Official Website||Click Here|
|TN E-Sevai Citizen Login||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Login With Mobile||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai List of Services||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Services User Manual||Click here|
|TN E-Sevai Services Charges List||Click here|
I hope this article, is really helpful for you to understand How to Apply Residence Certificate Online in Tamilnadu Through TN e-Sevai Web Portal. if you like this article share it with your friends and all. Share the love with others with help others to know this wonderful option to get more certificates to apply online.