Link Aadhaar Card: In this Article, We Discuss How to Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Online in Tamilnadu. In Tamilnadu, a Link Aadhaar Card with a PAN card is mandatory for all users having a PAN card.
If you are using a PAN card you must need to link aadhaar card with PAN Card, Government has to provide more options to link aadhaar with a pan, without linking aadhaar to PAN, your PAN card will automatically move on to the inactive stage.
The government has extended the deadline for Linking Aadhaar Card with PAN Card has been extended till 31 March 2022, Most of the users already linked, some of them still doesn’t know how to link, In this article, we will cover the step by step guide to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card through online in 2 Mints.
Important Note: Before you proceed to Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Name, Date of Birth, Gender, as per PAN will be Validated against your aadhaar details. Cross verify Aadhaar Number and ‘Name as per Aadhaar’ are exactly the same as printed on your Aadhaar card.
Table of Contents
How to Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Online
- Visit the Income Tax E-Filling New Website ( https://www.incometax.gov.in/ )
- Click the Link Aadhaar option under the Quick Links menu on the left side section
- On the next page, You must fill in the form details.
- Enter your PAN Number and Aadhaar Number
- Enter Name as Per Aadhaar Card details, then only it can be linked otherwise it won’t be linked.
- Enter Your Mobile Number
- If I have only year of birth on Aadhaar card you must choose the first option,
- Finally, Tick the box to I agree to validate my aadhaar details,
- Click on the Link Aadhaar
- Next, Enter the OTP received on your Mobile number.
- Click on the Validate
- A Successful Popup Message shows as LInk Aadhaar Card With PAN card, you can also check the Linking Aadhar Card with PAN card status online after a few hours.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card, Step by Step Video
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
Importance of Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card
- PAN Card is the major part for income tax return filling, Linking PAN with Aadhaar will be helpful to find out the multiple PAN cardholders.
- Without Linking Aadhaar Card With PAN Card, Card will be automatically Deactivated, Afterwards, you can’t use that PAN number for Income tax return filing purposes.
- Income tax returns will not be processed if you have not linked your pan card with your aadhaar card.
Important Web Links
|Income Tax E-Filling Website||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With PAN||Click here|
|Link Aadhar With PAN Status||Click here|
|Aadhaar Online Services||Click here|
I hope this article, really helpful for you to understand How to Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Online in Tamilnadu Income Tax E-Filling Web Portal. if you like this article share it with your friends and all. Share the love with others with help for others to know this wonderful option to easily Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Online.