TNEB Mobile Number Registration: TNEB consumers can update their mobile numbers online as well as offline in Tamilnadu. In this article, I will explain how we can update or register a mobile number in the TNEB web portal online. TNEB web portal allows you to link or update your mobile number on your TNEB consumer account.
Linking your mobile number on the TNEB Consumer account is helpful to get the messages from TNEB Payment Bill-related reminders, Power Shutdown details on your area.
Table of Contents
TNEB Mobile Number Registration Update Online
Before you add your mobile number to TNEB, you must have certain details with you like the latest bill copy, and so on… I will add the details below.
- You must be one of the TNEB Consumers.
- Become a resident in Tamilnadu.
- You must have atleast one of the latest TNEB bill payment receipts or one of the EB bill payment receipt
- You must be having the registered mobile number or new updated mobile number details with you
TNEB Mobile Number Registration / Update online Procedure
Follow the below steps to update or register your mobile number on the TNEB web portal online
- Go to the Direct Website Link: http://www.tnebltd.gov.in:8080/mobilenoentry/
- Enter the required details on the shown form, I will attach the screen, check it
3. Select Region Code to choose your region, Don’t know which region check this video below
4. Enter Service connection number without Region code. Don’t know the service connection number check this video below
5. Enter your Transaction TNEB Bill Payment Receipt Number
6. Enter New Number to be Registered / Updated
7. Last and Final Step Click to Register Number Button
TNEB Mobile Number Registration / Update Online Web Portal
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
|TNEB Mobile Number Registration Online Website Link||Click here|
|TNEB Web Portal Online||Click Here|
|TNEB Mobile Number Update Online Website Link||Click here|