Update Aadhaar Card Address Online: In this article, We discuss How to Update Aadhaar Card Address Online, You can easily update your name on aadhaar card online, Not taking more time to update the details for your aadhaar card online.
The Aadhaar Card web portal allows you to check your aadhaar card details, Update demographic data like Name, DOB, and Address. In this article I will explain how to change the address on an aadhaar card, upcoming articles we will add how to update Date of Birth (DOB), Name, Language, and so on…
Also Check: How to Update Aadhaar Card Name Online | myAadhaar
Table of Contents
The 12-digit number that is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is the Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar Card contains information like your name, address, gender, and date of birth. In case you like to make changes to the Aadhaar Card, you can do so by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
How to Update Aadhaar Card Address Online
Important Note: Before you need to Update Demographics data online, you must have the aadhaar card registered mobile number in your hand and supporting documents proof in soft copy files.
|Application Fees||Rs 50/-|
|Time Taken||Up to 5 to 7 Days|
|Apply Mode||Online / Offline|
Follow the below steps to Update your Aadhaar Card Address Online, With an easy step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Directly visit the official UIDAI website ( https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ )
Step 2: Then click on Login With Aadhaar OTP.
Step 3: Enter Your Aadhaar details and type the captcha as same as shown on the box
Step 4: Click Send OTP
Step 5: Enter OTP and Click Login
Step 6: Choose the option Update Aadhaar Online
Step 7: Read the How it Works Section, it’s helpful to understand how to update the address on the aadhaar card online, approval time periods, documents, Payments, and so on…
Step 8: Click Proceed to Update Aadhaar
Step 9: Choose the Address Option and Click Proceed to Update Aadhaar, Main thing is you can change the address multiple times online.
Step 10: Type the English Name as well as Tamil Name in the correct form, if automatically changing the Tamil text is wrong means you can use any online Tamil typing or google input tools to type the correct Tamil letters for your Address.
Step 11: Enter the Relationship Details C/O or S/O of respective guardian name in Tamil and English format
Step 12: Enter the correct address details, door no, village, taluk, city, and Pincode.
Supporting Documents to Update Aadhaar Card Address Online:
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/ Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution on letterhead or Photo ID having address issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt
- Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/ Administrations
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
- Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central/ State Govt. (not more than 3 years old)
- Marriage Certificate issued by the Government, containing the address
- Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan
- Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by Municipal Councillor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Identity Card issued by recognized educational institutions
- SSLC book has a photograph
- School Identity card
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing Name and Address
- Extract of School Records containing Name, Address, and Photograph issued by Head of School
- Certificate of Identity containing Name, Address, and Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB, and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
Step 13: I am using a Voter ID Card for Address Correction, You can use any one of the supporting documents on that drop-down option.
Step 14: Important Note: Your supporting document identity proof must contain your name as well as photograph, otherwise the update request will be rejected.
Step 15: Choose the option Voter ID card, click on the view details and upload the document.
Step 16: Choose the valid identity proof copy and click the next option
Step 17: Verify all the entered details and Choose the options to click next t0 proceed with the payment,
Step 18: Payment cost for Update Demographics details online Rs 50/-
Step 19: Once successfully make the payment you will get the SRN Status Number through your registered mobile number.
Step 18: Use the SRN number to Check the Update Status online.
Step 19: Download the Acknowledgment for your future reference.
Step 20: Approximately it will take around 5-7 business days to Update Aadhaar Card Address Online, you can log in and check it at any time.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Address Online Step by Step Video
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Address Offline
- Directly visit the Local nearby Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Centre
- Ask the details for updating demographics data update procedure
- Fill out the Aadhaar Update Request Form
- Form Filling you must enter your registered mobile number, it will help you to get the latest update notifications
- Once submitted the form you request will be registered by the Aadhaar enrollment Executive.
- At last, You will receive an acknowledgment slip containing the URN number.
- Finally, You just need to pay the Name Update Request Fees Rs 50/- to the respective executive for this service.
Important Website Links
|UIDAI Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct myAadhaar Website Login||Click here|
|Direct myAadhaar Login with OTP Link||Click here|
|myAadhaar Update Status Check Link||Click here|
|Aadhaar Update Request Form Download Link||Click here|
I hope this article, is really helpful for you to understand How to Update Aadhaar Card Address Online in Tamilnadu. if you like this article share it with your friends and all. Share the love with others with the help to know this wonderful online e-service portal for Aadhaar card Demographics services.