Instagram from PC: In this article, I would like to share a simple trick for How to upload photos and videos on Instagram from pc without bluestack. You cant upload photos and videos directly from pc on Instagram, this trick will help you to use Instagram on your pc as like an Instagram mobile app,
Table of Contents
What is Instagram?
Instagram is one of the best social networks to share photos and videos like Facebook. It also has the same action like a heart and comment section, tagging the members, and much more…
Instagram, launch its own Android app as well as IOS App for its social network. Its mainly used to target more users to use Instagram and make Instagram a popular one in the world.
Now Instagram is also one of the most popular social networks in the world. but one of the major problems on the Instagram website is you can’t upload photos and videos on Instagram from pc.
How to use Instagram on pc?
First, you must log in to your Instagram account on your pc. if you are not having an Instagram account click here to create a new account on Instagram.
Once successfully logged in to your account, it will show likes latest feed as same as Facebook, following persons posts and videos.
You can put like a heart on Instagram, and also put comments, it also has more features like sharing it to Twitter, Facebook, messenger, and much more, then also it’s having the option for bookmarking the post for later reading or saving the post to check it for future purpose.
The major important feature is you can easily embed the post and share it on your blog or website very easily. and also get the respective post share link to share the post on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and many more social networks you have already joined it,
Follow other people to get photos and video updates for the respective person. and also have the search feature, explore the option to get every other person’s photos and videos, and much more…
Instagram is worked based on the tag basics. if you choose the correct tags only you will get some more likes and comments from all over the world.
Let us come to the main trick to upload photos and videos from pc, follow the step-by-step guide below
How to upload photos and videos on Instagram from pc without bluestack.
- Log in to your Instagram account on your pc.
- Right, click on any of the places to choose the option “inspect element”.
- It only works on the Google Chrome Browser. so you must log in to your Instagram account on the chrome browser.
- Once click “inspect element” the coding popup window will be opened, and it will contain the codes of the respective page.
- The left-side corner of the popup window will have a similar cell icon button, click on the button
- Once you click on the button site will be reduced to show how it looks like a mobile device, choose the mobile device you like on the drop-down menu.
- This is the main step, Goto your Instagram account profile section (it will show like a website with responsive not shows like the Instagram app.)
- Just refresh the page, and it will automatically come with a home button, search button, upload button, and profile button as much more the same as the Instagram mobile app.
- Now you easily upload photos and videos on your Instagram from pc as same as using your Instagram app
- Upload the photos and videos as pc files to share and enjoy it to use Instagram on your pc without using the blue stack. Bluestack will take more space and more data to use the app on your pc, this trick will help you solve all the problems without any fear you can use Instagram on your pc to upload photos and videos as you can, with lots of full enjoyment.
Any More Doubts or Clarification about How to upload photos and videos on Instagram from pc without bluestack Check this Video. Give your support to subscribe to our YouTube channels below to get more latest technology updates.
Subscribe our Youtube Channels to get more latest updates.
I hope this article How to upload photos and videos on Instagram from pc without bluestack is really useful for everyone to use Instagram on their pc with a very simple trick. if you like this article share the article with other social networks, it’s helpful for others to learn this simple trick to use Instagram on pc. Any issues or clarification give your comments in the comment section.