Hi, Everyone welcome to this new wonderful tips for adsense, In this tutorial, i will teach about How to check, if your site is eligible for Matched Content Ads in Adsense or not ? . Google had been recently launched the option for some of the adsense account members to check the Matched content ads on his website,
If you like to check your website is eligible for Matched content ads or not ? Follow the below steps to check it now.
- In this first step you must Sign in or login to your google AdSense account.
- Once successfully login to your google adsense account. In the left navigation panel, you will click the option called as “Settings”.
- Then Click on the “My sites” Option.
- Under the “My sites”, click Matched content will be showed.
Note : If the Matched Content Option not showing means your google adsense account not eligible for Matched content ads still now.
- In the “Sites” section, check to see if your site is listed or not ?
- If your site is listed means, you may place Matched content units on any of its posts as well as pages on the particular website. If your site is not listed means, then it’s not currently eligible for Matched content ads on your website.
I hope this article will surely helpful for you to better understanding about How to Create New ad units in Google Adsense account for your website. Stay tuned to get more articles related google adsense tips, technology tips, news and much more…Sharing is carrying , try to share this wonderful google adsense tips for beginners, it will surely helpful all the beginners having blog or website.